Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence and Margot Robbie were among the stars who wore black to the Baftas in support of the Time's Up movement against sexual harassment and inequality.
The usually colourful red carpet at the annual film awards ceremony in London was flooded with celebrities in black gowns, as guests followed the lead set at the Golden Globes in January by adopting an all-black dress code.
Many attendees also wore Time's Up pins to show solidarity with the initiative, which was launched in the wake of the entertainment industry's sexual assault scandal. Read more
The main winners at the 2018 Baftas:
- Best film – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Leading actress – Frances McDormand - Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Leading actor - Gary Oldman - Darkest Hour
- Supporting actress – Allison Janney - I, Tonya
- Supporting actor – Sam Rockwell - Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Director – Guillermo del Toro - The Shape of Water
- Outstanding British film – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri